Enjoy the Florida Tap Dance Project at its best with the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel and Suites in North Clearwater/Dunedin. This Hotel is the host of the 2nd Annual Dunedin Tap Dance Festival. Located in beautiful Downtown Dunedin and a stone throw away from all of the Dunedin Tap Dance Festival activities; the Holiday Inn has everything you need and nothing you don’t.
After a fun day of tap dance events and activities, you can put on your walking shoes and get ready to amble. The waterfront community of Dunedin has a very walkable downtown. Quaint antiques shops, unique art galleries, lively pubs, a micro-brewery and fine restaurants are all within easy walking distance on and off Main Street. In recognition of Dunedin’s pedestrian-friendly vibe, it has been named one of the top five small walking communities by RunThePlanet.com and the “Best Walking Town in America” by The Walking Magazine. Pocket parks, colorful landscaping, traditional streetlights and interesting architecture add to the town's appeal.
Things to Consider
- The Dunedin Tap Dance Festival room rates are available Thursday, September 12, 2019 – Sunday, September 15, 2019.
- The Group Rate is $141.25 per night. This rate includes a $125.00 room rate, plus 13% sales and bed tax of $16.25.
- The group name is “DUNEDIN TAP FEST”
- The Group Rates are available on a first come, first serve bases.
- You have to contact the Holiday Inn directly at (727) 450-1200 in order to take advantage of the special rates.
- This rate is available when you book by August 2, 2019.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
975 Broadway Street
Dunedin, Florida 34698